Thursday, July 07, 2005

Snapshot


Out with the old...
...In with the new.
In just over a month the Blakey family will be chasing the sun back to California not for a summer vacation, but permanently as we set up residence in Santa Clarita. My dad, Bruce Blakey, is taking a postition at Grace Community Church in the San Fernando Valley.
The excitement around here is growing. I was already heading out to CA because of school, but now I am also psyched that my family is coming along. My parents will be living just minutes away from school, so that will be nice.
Over the next month, we have a lot of packing to do, but I'm sure the anticipation will grow as we get closer to moving to our new house. Speaking of which...
This will be my Christmas, summer, and sporadic bedroom. I think I'm starting to dig the green color.
Yup, this is my favorite part of the new house...
There will be some things we will miss about Texas, mostly people, but we are all looking foward to moving back to CA. We have lived in Texas for over ten years now, but the Golden State has always remained home for us. Yet even going home to CA pales in comparison to the homecoming every Christian can look forward to someday.
That's all for now. Thanks for reading; God save the Queen.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice place man

8:31 AM PDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home